none
Endless login loop for one of my team members

Question

• One of my team members is in this endless loop going back to the login page every time they try to go our our mycompany.visualstudio.com 

Close, restart, in-private made no difference

I tried to compare with another user, same permissions and that one is fine.  (His user he uses for other vsts projects though, I have seen issues for people with multiple project domains.)

One difference I saw was:

dan

Thursday, January 05, 2017 10:05 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft forums. We are pleased to answer your query.

We are checking on the query and will get back to you soon on this.

I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your time and patience in this matter.

Regards,

Friday, January 06, 2017 11:59 AM
  • EDIT: it seems to be working this morning now.

Also the user list above looks different for that user now.  There's a colored box and a username

dan

Friday, January 06, 2017 2:28 PM
  • I'm having the exact same problem.

Is there already a fix for that?

Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:38 AM
  • Hello,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I would suggest you try explicitly adding the email address to AAD mentioned on the settings page in VSTS. For this You must use azure portal to do that.

I hope that the reply will assist you in getting your query addressed. In case you require further assistance, please do reply to the thread as we are always available to your queries.

Regards,

_________________________________________________________________________________

If a post answers your question, please click Mark as Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.

Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:50 AM
  • Hello Dev,

We would like to whether the information provide has helped you or not.

Regards,

Sheethal J s

Saturday, January 14, 2017 7:53 AM