Can't find SketchFlow Mockups RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using Expression Blend 4 (trail version), working on a SilverLight SketchFlow application, and suddenly I can't find any SketchFlow Mockups (was able to before). The entire sub-node is missing from the Asset panel tree (pls see the linked image), and no Mockups are found when I serach for them either.

Can someone help me?

Wednesday, November 3, 2010 11:54 AM

All replies

• What controls are you expecting to be there that aren't?
    Wednesday, November 3, 2010 1:30 PM
  • I was just looking for the log on screen mockup, and was surpised that it wasn't here. It's no big deal work-wise, but I might be in need of other SketchFlow components later on and therefore want them back. Every SketchFlow Mockup and component is missing by-the-way. I first thought that I had created a non-SketchFlow project and that SketchFlow components thus were hidden, but I am in a SkechFlow project, and the same thing happens even for new projects.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010 1:38 PM
  • Oh, they may have been preinstalled in an RC build at some point, now they are included as a sample, see this page:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/expression/archive/2010/05/13/how-to-add-mockup-controls-to-your-expression-blend-library.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0

Wednesday, November 3, 2010 1:51 PM