Source control settings in Eclipse RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I created a connection between Visual Studio Online and Eclipse.

ttf1

The problem is that I don't find the "Source control setting" such as in Visual Studio 2013. 

tfs2

Monday, September 18, 2017 8:28 PM

Answers

• Hi neonash,

In Team Explorer of Eclipse, there is Check-in Policies for source control setting. It is the same as visual studio-->  Source control setting--> Check-in Policy tab.

Check-out settings and Check-in notes can only be configured by using the Visual Studio client for Visual Studio Team Services.

Best Regards 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alexandr ShamrayMVP Tuesday, September 19, 2017 10:00 AM
    • Marked as answer by neonash Wednesday, October 18, 2017 7:31 PM
    Tuesday, September 19, 2017 8:55 AM

All replies

• Hi neonash,

In Team Explorer of Eclipse, there is Check-in Policies for source control setting. It is the same as visual studio-->  Source control setting--> Check-in Policy tab.

Check-out settings and Check-in notes can only be configured by using the Visual Studio client for Visual Studio Team Services.

Best Regards 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alexandr ShamrayMVP Tuesday, September 19, 2017 10:00 AM
    • Marked as answer by neonash Wednesday, October 18, 2017 7:31 PM
    Tuesday, September 19, 2017 8:55 AM
  • Thanks by the information.

How can I enable get latest on check-out?

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:52 PM