none
GetByPathAsync() method in Office 365 API RRS feed

• Question

• I'm currently working on a Universal app that uses the Office 365 client libraries and would like to access the documents library in my teamsite.  I tried to use the GetByPathAsync() method while passing a string that contains the document library name but that didn't work, I also tried providing the whole path but that didn't do any good either. Could anyone please guide me to a way where I could access the teamsite? I have looked all over the Office dev hub and couldn't find a single sample on the method above.

Thanks

Monday, February 23, 2015 1:13 PM

All replies

• Hi Saeedsaf,

I'm going to involve some other engineers into your case. But this will take some time, so please be patient. If there're any updates, we'll come back.

Thanks for your understanding.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 5:54 AM
  • Hi,

What was the parameter you passed to the GetByPathAsync method?

Here is a path sample for your reference: “/Documents/FolderName”.

And you may find more samples about how to use getByPath API from the document below.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/office365/api/files-rest-operations

Regards,

Jeffrey

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 2, 2015 6:22 AM