Windows Phone App republish in windows phone store RRS feed

• Question

• I submit app to store window phone store and it have error below:

App Policies: 10.8.2 Billing & Account Info

If your app includes in-app billing functionality or captures financial account information but does not use a Microsoft in-app purchase API, the following requirements apply:

• For all accounts,
      • At the time of the transaction or when you collect any payment or financial information from the customer, your app must identify the commerce transaction provider, authenticate the user, and obtain user confirmation for the transaction. The app can offer the user the ability to save this authentication, but the user must have the ability to either require an authentication on every transaction or to turn off in-app transactions. If your app collects credit card information or uses a third-party payment processor that collects credit card information, the payment processing must meet the current PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
    • For Individual and Student accounts,
      • Your app cannot collect sensitive financial account information or payment within the app.
      • You may accept payment outside the app through a pre-existing billing relationship and you may collect payment and personal account information outside of the app through a secure HTTPS website.

Notification/Action Requested:

[Copy the appropriate failure template text below to the Notes to Developer section. If the template text needs to be modified to clearly identify the failure, ESCALATE to T3.] -------------------- The user is prompted for payment information from within the app or captures financial account information. Transactions must occur external to the app via a secure (HTTPS) website, or through a hosted control where the address bar is visible to verify the URL and HTTPS security.

I am don't understand this error, please help me.

Thanks!

Monday, March 30, 2015 6:07 AM

All replies