none
FTP Adapter on remote GXS Server only issues LIST command on BizTalk Server 2013 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• I noticed the FTP Receive Adaptor only issue LIST command thread and there was a hotfix for the LIST command issue in BizTalk 2006 R2, but I'm receiving the same issue with BizTalk Server 2013 R2 trying to retrieve files from a remote server GXS FTP server (UNIX Type: L8 GXS Enterprise).  I am getting the same QUIT command after the LIST command running in both Active and Passive Mode.  I'm able to send files to that FTP server.  It does also have delete permissions granted as well. Is this a bug in BizTalk Server 2013 R2 as well?

Thanks,

Sean Boman

Friday, October 31, 2014 3:51 PM

Answers

• Hi Sean,

Welcome to BizTalk forum.

I notice this 943228 - FIX: The BizTalk FTP Adapter reports that no files are available even though the files exist when you try to connect to a GXS server in BizTalk Server 2006 R2. But I don't find Fix available for BizTalk 2013 R2.

For this issue, you could consider opening a support case. Visit this link to see the various support options that are available to better meet your needs:  http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;en-us;offerprophone.

Best regards

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, November 3, 2014 8:46 AM

All replies

• Hi Sean,

Welcome to BizTalk forum.

I notice this 943228 - FIX: The BizTalk FTP Adapter reports that no files are available even though the files exist when you try to connect to a GXS server in BizTalk Server 2006 R2. But I don't find Fix available for BizTalk 2013 R2.

For this issue, you could consider opening a support case. Visit this link to see the various support options that are available to better meet your needs:  http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;en-us;offerprophone.

Best regards

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, November 3, 2014 8:46 AM
  • The issue is that BizTalk Server only supports FTP GXS ICS servers and this is a GXS Enterprise server
    Monday, December 15, 2014 5:15 PM