none
Optical Logo Test - Device bug on HLK RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

"Optical Logo Test - Device " Test is passed on HCK 2.1 but failed on HLK

HCK & HLK's result log is same ( Total 15 : 12pass / 3warning )

but failed only HLK. what's problem?

I think it seems like need apply errata filter.

(HCK 2.1)

(HLK)

Tuesday, June 9, 2015 1:10 AM

Answers

• Thank you for using the HLK and taking the time to provide us valuable feedback.  The issue you are seeing is known and already fixed internally, so you can expect the next public release of the HLK to have this issue resolved.  I don't have any firm date for when this release will take place, but you can monitor our MSDN page here for updates;

10.0.10075 is the latest available HLK for download on MSDN.  Any updates will be made clear on MSDN and announced on the Hardware Certification Blog.

Thanks!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 2:56 PM

All replies

• Thank you for using the HLK and taking the time to provide us valuable feedback.  The issue you are seeing is known and already fixed internally, so you can expect the next public release of the HLK to have this issue resolved.  I don't have any firm date for when this release will take place, but you can monitor our MSDN page here for updates;

10.0.10075 is the latest available HLK for download on MSDN.  Any updates will be made clear on MSDN and announced on the Hardware Certification Blog.

Thanks!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 2:56 PM
  • Hello Jason.

Thanks you for your response.

I wish resolve this issue quickly because of our working schedule.

thanks

• Edited by minho.seo Thursday, June 11, 2015 12:28 AM
    Thursday, June 11, 2015 12:28 AM