none
Sharepoint Designer 2013 - SOAP service connection RRS feed

• Question

• I need to add headers for my SOAP connection, but I do not know how.  I am using Sharepoint Designer 2013 and I am going to Data Sources from the left navigation and I click on "SOAP Service Connection" from the top ribbon.  I added the data source to my webpart, and I get code in my aspx file, but I do not know where to add headers.  Is there a place that I can add headers to <SharePoint:SoapDataSource> ?

Friday, November 8, 2019 9:36 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You don't have to add headers, you could use Data View to insert SOAP service. Thus you would get the list data in your page. Like this:

Reference:

https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/93558/Displaying-a-SharePoint-List-from-another-team-sit

Best Regards,

Michael Han

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, November 11, 2019 8:37 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any updates on your issue?

Please remember to mark the reply as answer if it helps you.

Best Regards,

Michael Han

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, November 15, 2019 2:18 AM