none
pjTaskTimescaledCumulativePercentComplete problems... RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi!

    I'm not sure if it's me or what... but in Project 2010 the following returns 0 for all periods returned even though the Task Usage view shows correctly calculated Cumulative % Compl. values.

    VBA code:

    Sub test()
    Dim tsk As Task
    Dim tsvPC As TimeScaleValues

    Set tsk = ActiveProject.ProjectSummaryTask
    Set tsvPC = tsk.TimeScaleData(tsk.Start, tsk.Finish, pjTaskTimescaledCumulativePercentComplete, pjTimescaleDays, 1)
    For i = 1 To tsvPC.Count
        Debug.Print "" & tsvPC(i).StartDate & " :: " & tsvPC(i).Value
    Next
    End Sub

    The same goes for pjTaskTimescaledPercentComplete - all 0 values.

    Could anyone either confirm or tell me where I'm going wrong?

    Thanks,

    Lars Hammarberg

    www.camako.se

    Tuesday, September 21, 2010 7:48 PM

Answers

  • Lars - I also tried this code using tasks other than the ProjectSummaryTask.  Sorry, no joy there either.  Looks like a bug for sure, and you have two confirmations.


    If you feel this post answered the question, please vote for it. I am also available here: http://www.msprojectblog.com
    Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:15 PM
    Moderator
  • Fixed in SP1 :-)

     

    /Lars H


    //Lars Hammarberg www.camako.se Gold Certified Partner
    Wednesday, July 6, 2011 7:11 AM

All replies

  • Hi,

    I confirm your results: Looks like a bug in 2010 but it does work in 2007. Quickest way to get a fix is by opening a case with MSFT Premier support.


    Rod Gill

    The one and only Project VBA Book Rod Gill Project Management
    Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:28 PM
    Moderator
  • Hi Lars,

    Seems like a bug to me.
    I tried both in 2010 and 2007. Works perfect in 2007, but I get the same problem as you in 200: all zeros.

    Hans


    My EPM blog: Projectopolis
    Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:33 PM
    Moderator
  • Yes...

    The code worked fine last year so I know it works in 2007 :-)

    Sorry I forgot to mention that.

    Oh, well - work-arounds is what I do for a living...

    /L

    Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:35 PM
  • Lars - I also tried this code using tasks other than the ProjectSummaryTask.  Sorry, no joy there either.  Looks like a bug for sure, and you have two confirmations.


    If you feel this post answered the question, please vote for it. I am also available here: http://www.msprojectblog.com
    Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:15 PM
    Moderator
  • Fixed in SP1 :-)

     

    /Lars H


    //Lars Hammarberg www.camako.se Gold Certified Partner
    Wednesday, July 6, 2011 7:11 AM