none
Add tags to app registered under AzureAD RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to tag app registered under AzureAD. By following the documentation for app manifest [https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/reference-app-manifest]  it shows a way to add tag as an array of strings unlike other resources like VM which allows to create tags in key/value pairs.

1. Any alternate way to create tags for app (while registring) rather than editing it through manifest.

2. Would it be possible to add tags as key/value pairs through manifest.

As a feature request I would like to see the tags be displayed on the respective blade of the app overview page.

Thanks,

Sujay

Thursday, September 5, 2019 3:40 PM

All replies

• Hi Sujay,

1. I do not think that is it is currently possible for Azure AD application through UI or any other alternatives.

2. No, tags can be added as array of strings in the manifest file.

Please post this as a feedback to UserVoice.  This will allow the community to upvote and for the product team to include into their plans. We also have the "Give Product Feedback" button in documents as well to take you directly to the appropriate feedback page.

Thanks
    Saurabh
    Thursday, September 5, 2019 3:49 PM
  • Please let me know if you find above reply useful. If yes, do click on 'Mark as answer' link in above reply. This will help other community members facing similar query to refer to this solution. Thanks.
    Thursday, September 5, 2019 9:12 PM
  • I am following up if you can 'Mark as answer' link in above reply. This will help other community members facing similar query to refer to this solution. Thanks.
    Monday, September 16, 2019 11:41 PM