How to realod a .aspx page after irregular intervals of time such as after 5 min. then after 7 min. RRS feed

• Question

• How to realod a .aspx page after irregular intervals of time such as after 5 min. then after 7 min.

I want to reload update panel or page acc. to Utc time such that firstly page is reload at 5:00pm and then at 5:45pm and 6:00pm ....

• Moved by Min Zhu Wednesday, September 14, 2011 3:47 AM (From:.NET Base Class Library)
    Monday, September 12, 2011 6:32 AM

Answers

• for this type of operation you can use javascript window.SetInterval to call any function in a particular time period for that you need to add that portation to update panel, and you need to put that script outside your update panel,

all you need to do is to call server side control to post that portation of update panel at your regular interval of time, its easy, if you need any further help please ask me.

Pravin Arote, MCTS - Web Technologies. If reply answers your question, Please mark as Answer :)
    Monday, September 12, 2011 6:33 AM
  • Hi Nitin,

I have moved this thread to off-topic forum.

Please post this question in the ASP.NET forums where you can get better answers.

Http://forums.asp.net  

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

Min Zhu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 3:48 AM

All replies

• for this type of operation you can use javascript window.SetInterval to call any function in a particular time period for that you need to add that portation to update panel, and you need to put that script outside your update panel,

all you need to do is to call server side control to post that portation of update panel at your regular interval of time, its easy, if you need any further help please ask me.

Pravin Arote, MCTS - Web Technologies. If reply answers your question, Please mark as Answer :)
    Monday, September 12, 2011 6:33 AM
  • Will try this and let u know.
    Monday, September 12, 2011 6:36 AM
  • Hi Nitin,

I have moved this thread to off-topic forum.

Please post this question in the ASP.NET forums where you can get better answers.

Http://forums.asp.net  

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

Min Zhu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 3:48 AM