When I start my emulator it opens but won´t start RRS feed

• Question

• User392127 posted

If I try to open emulator by Android Device Manager a message appear: WPHX is not configured. Turn on "Windows Hypervisor Platform" feature to switch to the Native Hypervisor and accelerate your emulator. And I search on Internet and almost sites say to enabled Hyper-V but I don´t have these files in my computer

Thursday, January 9, 2020 2:40 PM

All replies

• User382871 posted

1.Before enabling Hyper-V, please verify that your computer supports Hyper-V. 2.To enable Hyper-V acceleration, enter windows features in the Windows search box and select Turn Windows features on or off in the search results. In the Windows Features dialog, enable both Hyper-V and Windows Hypervisor Platform.

After making these changes, reboot your computer.

For more details, check the tutorial: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/android/get-started/installation/android-emulator/hardware-acceleration?pivots=windows#accelerating-with-hyper-v

Friday, January 10, 2020 2:56 AM
  • User392141 posted

On the off chance that your machine has both an Intel HD 4000 GPU and a discrete GPU, cripple the Intel HD 4000 GPU in Device Manager to guarantee you are utilizing the discrete GPU. Have a go at running the emulator utilizing the - gpu edge, - gpu swiftshader, or - gpu visitor modes. For more data about designing illustrations increasing speed alternatives on the direction line, see Configure equipment quickening.

Regards:

USA Web Design Express

Friday, January 10, 2020 5:36 AM
  • User399724 posted

I like this post, And I figure that they have a great time to peruse this post, they might take a decent site to make an information, thanks for sharing it with me. best website design company

Wednesday, March 3, 2021 7:52 AM
  • User399724 posted

Thanks for the information and links you shared this is so useful and quite informative!

beverly overhead door

Saturday, March 13, 2021 10:51 AM
  • User399724 posted

Usually you can look at the other side where the track is still attached properly and figure out what is wrong on the damaged side.

Monday, April 12, 2021 9:47 AM
  • User399724 posted

The large spring above my garage door broke. I'm handy and have numerous tools to fix stuff. How much should I expect to pay to have it repaired? Thanks in advance!

streetsville motors mississauga

Monday, April 12, 2021 10:11 AM
  • User399724 posted

I worked in an ER for over 30 years at a community hospital. I have never seen or heard of someone presenting with an injury (much less having a hand or thumb taken off) from a garage door torsion spring.

garage door repair Edmonton

Monday, April 12, 2021 10:16 AM
  • User399724 posted

Be sure to get a warranty in writing. Some of the overhead door outfits here can be a little shady at times.

orleans garage door repair

Monday, April 12, 2021 10:21 AM
  • User399757 posted

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure you this would be beneficial for most people. cdp customer data platform

Thursday, April 15, 2021 9:18 AM