none
Support unresponsive? RRS feed

• Question

• I have been waiting on a response from support ticket 119102524004772  since Monday. How do we get this moving again?
    Friday, November 1, 2019 7:39 PM

All replies

• They have gone completely silent on me for quite some period. No phone support ... tons of critical bugs (just search around for FSLogix).

Huge red flags for this product right now.

Saturday, November 2, 2019 9:27 PM
  • Have to say I agree it's slipped since MS bought them.   I had the same a couple of months ago and had to kick butt via our MS enterprise account manager and all sorts of old FSlogix senior people who's email addresses I had, as I've been a customer for 3 years or so.   A apologetic response was forthcoming within an hour or two, but by that time the ticket was about 10 days old.  I don't like doing that, and I shouldn't have had to, but sometimes 'needs must'.

Let's look on the bright side and say it's because usage has exploded since it became 'free' with an O365 subscription and they're training up new staff.

Sunday, November 3, 2019 1:32 PM
  • I will reach out to the support group, and have them get you the hotfix build.  I was able to track down the support case, and look at the dump file that you had uploaded. The dump file was a small one, and did not have full stack information, but based on what it did have I do believe the the hotfix build will resolve your issue.
    Friday, November 15, 2019 11:19 PM
  • They have gone completely silent on me for quite some period. No phone support ... tons of critical bugs (just search around for FSLogix).

Huge red flags for this product right now.

I have heard your feedback, I will investigate, and then will do what I can to improve this situation.  Thank you for speaking up so that we can get better. 
    Friday, November 15, 2019 11:20 PM
  • Have to say I agree it's slipped since MS bought them.   I had the same a couple of months ago and had to kick butt via our MS enterprise account manager and all sorts of old FSlogix senior people who's email addresses I had, as I've been a customer for 3 years or so.   A apologetic response was forthcoming within an hour or two, but by that time the ticket was about 10 days old.  I don't like doing that, and I shouldn't have had to, but sometimes 'needs must'.

Let's look on the bright side and say it's because usage has exploded since it became 'free' with an O365 subscription and they're training up new staff.

You are correct we are scaling up our support, training some new staff and hope to improve.  We can do better.
    Friday, November 15, 2019 11:26 PM