none
Visual FoxPro 6.0 and Visual FoxPro 9.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello guys.. I inherited old programs under VFP 6 and VFP 9, and still functional to date.. I need to make some program enhancements.. I just found out that our VFP installations are not licensed as they were just downloaded for free by the previous programmers.. My question is, can we still get a license VFP 6 and VFP 9? If yes, teach me how... Thanks.
    Monday, June 10, 2019 9:37 AM

Answers

• The only way I know to get VFP licenses now is with an MSDN subscription. I think the one you want is the Professional subscription. I'm pretty sure it includes VFP 7, 8 and 9. No idea about 6.

Of course, if you're running EXEs, you don't need a license for those machines, only for any machine where you want to do VFP development work.

Tamar

Monday, June 10, 2019 8:34 PM

All replies

• The only way I know to get VFP licenses now is with an MSDN subscription. I think the one you want is the Professional subscription. I'm pretty sure it includes VFP 7, 8 and 9. No idea about 6.

Of course, if you're running EXEs, you don't need a license for those machines, only for any machine where you want to do VFP development work.

Tamar

Monday, June 10, 2019 8:34 PM
  • Thank you.
    Friday, June 21, 2019 8:19 AM
  • Hi,

Is your problem solved? If so, please mark the useful replies as answers. 

Best Regards,

Alex

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 24, 2019 1:25 AM