none
Can't fix project references

Question

• Hi,

I'm 8+ years Java developer trying to learn C#, Xamarin, Azure, Visual Studio things. Currently studying "Building Cross Platform Mobile Apps with C#, Xamarin, and Azure" course from Pluralsight. As I open the sources from chapter #5 (and any other sources), I get missing references and the project does not compile. Using VS 2015 Professional on Windows 10. Help please!

Regards,
    Max.

• Edited by Max Pi Thursday, December 10, 2015 3:50 PM
    Thursday, December 10, 2015 3:50 PM

Answers

• Try to install them using NuGet (google for NuGet extension manager)

Install-Package AutoMapper

Install-Package EntityFramework

You can find them all here: https://www.nuget.org/

Monday, December 14, 2015 4:57 AM
  • Hi Max,

You would check that whether it is related to your .NET Framework version in your project property.

I met the similar issue before, it would share a yellow sign around the references, if I change the .NET Framework version, it would resolve this issue.

Another possible reason is that your current VS Environment doesn't installed certain packages which was related to the project type.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 14, 2015 4:29 AM

All replies

• Hi Max,

You would check that whether it is related to your .NET Framework version in your project property.

I met the similar issue before, it would share a yellow sign around the references, if I change the .NET Framework version, it would resolve this issue.

Another possible reason is that your current VS Environment doesn't installed certain packages which was related to the project type.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 14, 2015 4:29 AM
  • Try to install them using NuGet (google for NuGet extension manager)

Install-Package AutoMapper

Install-Package EntityFramework

You can find them all here: https://www.nuget.org/

Monday, December 14, 2015 4:57 AM