Document Library settings RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

In sharepoint, i have my document panel on the left hand side.

The issue here is i do not know how to link the specific document library that i want to automatically generate in an email form.

I have gotten the excel sheet and the template form ready. But my idea here is when i click the link to that library, it will show a dialog box on whether to show the template form or to save it.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Sunday, March 13, 2011 2:27 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks to share your post.

For the issue, do you mean that you have created an E-mail form in the InfoPath, and you want to automatically generate the destined document library link in the form? If yes, as I know this could not be achieved. You can publish the form to the document library, in the publish page of the InfoPath. And you can just publish the form or save it in the InfoPath instead of using the links to show whether to show the template form r to save it.

Hope this could help you!

Leo

• Marked as answer by Emir Liu Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:51 AM
    Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:10 AM

All replies

• Please confirm that you are asking about InfoPath 2007.

Your question is rather unclear and I don't have the impression that the "forms" you are talking about are InfoPath forms. Are they?

SP 2010 "FAQ" (mainly useful links): http://wssv4faq.mindsharp.com/default.aspx
    WSS3/MOSS FAQ (FAQ and Links) http://wssv3faq.mindsharp.com/default.aspx
    Both also have links to extensive book lists and to (free) on-line chapters
    Sunday, March 13, 2011 6:23 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks to share your post.

For the issue, do you mean that you have created an E-mail form in the InfoPath, and you want to automatically generate the destined document library link in the form? If yes, as I know this could not be achieved. You can publish the form to the document library, in the publish page of the InfoPath. And you can just publish the form or save it in the InfoPath instead of using the links to show whether to show the template form r to save it.

Hope this could help you!

Leo

• Marked as answer by Emir Liu Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:51 AM
    Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:10 AM