Contact list not show after migration Exchange 2007 to 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.
    I have a old infraestructure with exchange 2007 and new organizacion with exchnage 2010

If I migrate a mailbox from 2007 to 2010 I can open the mailbox on 2010 without problems,

From owa works correct active sync and outlook work correct, I can send a receive mails but, from outlook client I can not see the Global Address list.

Step by step:
    User with mailbox over exchange 2007.
    Outlook, owa active sync.. all is working fine and I can see the Global Addres list from owa and from outlook.
    Move mailbox from 2007 to 2010
    Completed ok without errors
    The user mailbox on 2010 working fine, I can access by owa by outlook and active sync and from owa I can see the Global Addres list but from outlook I can not see the GAL.

I've tried diferents outlook versions: 2003 2007 and 2010 but I can not see the GAL

If I try to download de GAL from Outlook I see outlook download the correct list and complete ok without erros but not show on outlook.

I don't know why..

Exchange 2007 with sp3 and 2010 with sp3 too.

Any idea how could resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance¡

Monday, March 10, 2014 10:07 AM

All replies

• Hi

Did you migrate your address list or create a new one? Move-OfflineAddressBook "Default Offline Address Book" -Server <your Exchange 2010 server>

Get-OfflineAddressBook | fl *server*

Set-OfflineAddressBook "\Default Offline Address Book" -VirtualDirectories "your exchange server\OAB (Default Web Site)"

Monday, March 10, 2014 12:21 PM
  • Hello.

I've performed 2 test.

With OAB on the old Exchnage 2007 not work

after migrate the OAB from 2007 to 2010 I have the same problem.

All work and the Contact list can be show by owa but not on outlook

Monday, March 10, 2014 4:09 PM