How to get a Service's ip/port/contractID RRS feed

• Question

• So say I have an incoming subscribe request from some unknown service on some unknown machine and port. This information is important for me to know (maybe for logging purposes or something).

Is that information available in the received subscribe object, and if so, how do I access it?

Thanks,

Don

Thursday, January 3, 2008 6:19 PM

Answers

• the subscribeRequestType (the body of the incoming operation) has the subscriber URI and ofcourse any filters if a derived type is defined (like the directory for example).

We use this SubscribeRequestType to issue a InsertSubscription request to the subscripton manager of your service (if you use our SubscribeHelper routines)

thanx

g

Thursday, January 3, 2008 7:30 PM

All replies

• the subscribeRequestType (the body of the incoming operation) has the subscriber URI and ofcourse any filters if a derived type is defined (like the directory for example).

We use this SubscribeRequestType to issue a InsertSubscription request to the subscripton manager of your service (if you use our SubscribeHelper routines)

thanx

g

Thursday, January 3, 2008 7:30 PM
  • Of course! And this is even in the servicetutorials... An Uri object provides all the relavent information given the Subscriber string.

Pardon my temporary memory lapse.

Thursday, January 3, 2008 10:49 PM