none
workflow: no-reply@sharepointonline.com mail being sent daily

Question

• Hi, I am getting an e-mail from no-reply@sharepointonline.com daily about a terminated employee.

I am new to share point designer and workflows.

Is there a way to stop that e-mail from being sent daily?

Thanks,

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 7:39 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please check if there is any workflow associated to it and remove the email action from it.

Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the answer if it helps you

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 8:16 PM
  • Hi junhyungkim- do you know where the email is coming from? IE: was it a news story in a list or something? If you know, you should just be able to delete the workflow associated with the list, or delete the item in the list that's causing the email to be sent.

cameron rautmann

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 9:26 PM
  • Cameron, I cannot delete the workflow itself since it will be used whenever an employee submits a vacation leave.
    Friday, March 3, 2017 2:26 PM
  • Lakshmanan, how would i pull the list of e-mails associated to the workflow?
    Friday, March 3, 2017 2:26 PM
  • By delete, I mean stop it. Remove it from the list, then re-deploy it so it runs again for new entries. Either way, you need to stop it from running on that particular list item. Best way is to delete the item.

cameron rautmann

Friday, March 3, 2017 2:36 PM
  • Go to the site where employee submits the leave request, find the item created by the terminated employee. Select the item, click on the ellipsis (...) then click on Workflows. You should see a workflow instance with state started or something else, there is should be link which will say "Terminate this workflow" click on that, this should stop your incoming emails. You need to do the same steps if multiple requests are created by the employee.

---
    Rajesh
    rjesh.com| @rjesh
    You don't need to buy me a beer, if helpful just smile, vote, and mark it as answer.

Friday, March 3, 2017 3:19 PM