HealthVault Architecture? RRS feed

• Question

• I have been asked to do a technical assessment of HealthVault.  Is there an architecture document someplace?  It it using the Microsoft Connected Health Framework?  Is it built on Hailstorm?  What guarantees delivery of a message?  What guarantees uptime?  Would it be possible to arrange a discussion by phone?

Yours,
    Steve Gendler
    Friday, October 12, 2007 7:23 PM

Answers

•  

Steve,

I don't think we have the sort of document you're looking for available yet.

If you can drop me a message and a little bit more about your goals, I'll try to hook you up with the right people.

Friday, October 12, 2007 7:45 PM
  • Benny,

You need to have .Net 2.0 afa i can tell.  The SDK for ex, uses Generic Lists etc which are only available in .Net 2.0

Raj

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 7:57 PM

All replies

•  

Steve,

I don't think we have the sort of document you're looking for available yet.

If you can drop me a message and a little bit more about your goals, I'll try to hook you up with the right people.

Friday, October 12, 2007 7:45 PM
  • Eric,

Is there any document that you can point me too, regarding the architecture of HealthVault. For example I would like to see how the authentication of users is done. This is for a project here at my University that we are using HealthVault in order to develop a small application, but we need to understand better the underline technology of HealthVault.

Daniel N.
    Friday, April 18, 2008 1:43 AM
  • Hi Eric,

What version of the .NET framework does the Health Vault SDK target? Could the SDK support the 1.1 .NET framework?

Thanks,

Benny

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 3:12 PM
  • Benny,

You need to have .Net 2.0 afa i can tell.  The SDK for ex, uses Generic Lists etc which are only available in .Net 2.0

Raj

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 7:57 PM