Extensions Missed in my Old Project for Light Switch 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I instaled my visual studio light Switch 2011 in Win 10 and I try to open my old projects but I have error base on my Extensions

and I could not find them in Extensions gallery. 

Thanks,

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 8:11 PM

Answers

• Hi Saeed,

I remembered that we can get those extension in VS 2010.

You might follow guide below to find those extensions, and add them to your LS project. Like:

For BingMapsControl,  if you want to use the Bing Maps control in a production environment you have to acquire your own API key. You can get the code on the Bing Maps SDK webpage. see: Visualizing List Data using a Map Control

Filter Control for LightSwitch

Regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, June 2, 2016 7:54 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, June 2, 2016 7:54 AM
    Friday, May 20, 2016 3:01 AM

All replies

• Hi Saeed,

As the error message mentioned above, you need download and install those extensions online, and re-enable your extensions and build your project again.

Regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Thursday, May 19, 2016 7:01 AM
  • Thank you Angie,

But the problem is that I couldn't find those extension any more in online extension gallery 

Thursday, May 19, 2016 3:29 PM
  • Hi Saeed,

I remembered that we can get those extension in VS 2010.

You might follow guide below to find those extensions, and add them to your LS project. Like:

For BingMapsControl,  if you want to use the Bing Maps control in a production environment you have to acquire your own API key. You can get the code on the Bing Maps SDK webpage. see: Visualizing List Data using a Map Control

Filter Control for LightSwitch

Regards,

Angie

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, June 2, 2016 7:54 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, June 2, 2016 7:54 AM
    Friday, May 20, 2016 3:01 AM