none
How to disable 'SharePoint Server Publishing' feature using powershell code RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a SharePoint solution deployed in our SharePoint Staging site. It was working fine but when I activated the 'SharePoint Server Publishing' feature (via UI) to the site where the list (being accessed/updated by the solution) resides, my application encountered an error when trying to access/update the list. So I deactivated the 'SharePoint Server Publishing' feature and deleted the library created when it was activated. My application is still throwing an error. I knew there's nothing wrong with the code as the same exact code is deployed in production and is working fine. I figured it has something to do for when I activated the said feature.

Can someone please give me a sample code on how to deactivate 'SharePoint Server Publishing' feature using powershell code in a specific sub-site?

I need to know how am I able to rollback my subsite and lists within it to its original condition before I acticated the said feature.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rhee

Thursday, March 30, 2017 8:00 PM

All replies