[SSRS] Subreport with a multi value parameter RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I need to generate a rapport with a synthesis board and below a subreport contain the detail of each occurrence of the board.

So my subreport must generate several page depending the number of occurence.

But I can not to do this. depending my configuration I have an error "impossible to display subreport" or at best only the first occurence of my list.

My parameter in the subreport is configurated to accept multi value.

How must I configure the parameter value ? By default when I select the field of my dataset it's automaticaly write "=First(Fields!Ident.Value, "dataset")" which is clearly not the right thing

Thank you for your help

• Moved by Emile Supiot Friday, May 20, 2016 7:40 AM Written in English
    Thursday, May 19, 2016 2:40 PM

Answers

• Hi Guillaume1978,

According to your description, you want to create a sub report which contains detail of each occurrence of one synthesis board. Right?

In your scenario, how you specified your sub report? Since you want to show detail of each occurrence of synthesis board, I would suggest you put the sub report within detail row level on your synthesis board. Also you can use data field as parameter directly. Please refer following sample:

The result show like this:

If you still have any questions, please share us more information or screenshots if possible.
    Thanks,

Xi Jin

Monday, May 23, 2016 10:08 AM