Non-US Developers - how to get a tax refund from IRS from the taxes withheld by microsoft ? RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi everybody, 

    I'm a non-US-Developer which had a certain amount of sales in the Windows 8 Store (not really great as we all know now) so far and Microsoft withheld taxes for the US-sales to send it to the IRS.

    After finally understanding whats going on there, i filled in the W-8BEN form, so i should be fine from now on.

    Question is: Where to start to get a tax refund from the IRS ? 
    I heard there is a form 1040Ez which applies for pretty much everything.

    Any pointers or ideas what to do / where to start here ?

    Thanks for the help,

    Roman Pfneudl CEO - vertex4 entertainment ltd.

    Tuesday, January 28, 2014 3:26 PM


All replies