none
Why doesn't Microsoft design a web browser like Temviewer? RRS feed

• Question

• Suppose I have a software written in winform and installed on a windown server.
    So why doesn't Microsoft design a relatively similar browser like teamviewer (I call it winweb temporarily) to handle this.
    - winweb is installed on the user's terminal
    - Winweb has the domain name abc.com, and the domain name is configured to the .exe file of the winform software.
    - When users access abc.com on the winweb browser, then the stand-alone operating software is like another computer.
    ==> That means EVERY user manipulates separate software. It's like I open the software twice with the same computer, and I operate independently.
    ==> Because currently the way the teamviewer works, it shares the same screen. For example, 2 people who come into 1 computer only 1 in 2 operations, and this person sees the other person manipulating ==> just need to improve A bit forward is that each batterer operator is able to switch the relatively active winform model like webform.
    Do you know what I mean?
    I wonder what will be the problem with the above method.
    Just a idle idea. but still hope that there will be one day not far away
    Saturday, May 18, 2019 10:16 AM

All replies

• Temviewer is not a web browser. Most of what you are saying does not make sense to me.

You need to create an account here that you use consistently and that you mark responses as answers when appropriate. I know I would try harder to help if you did.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Sunday, May 19, 2019 9:38 PM