How to launch oneDrive,onenote app from other app in window phone 8.1 and Window 8.1 store app ? RRS feed

• Question

• Is their any way launch app from other app in WP8.1 and W8.1

i need url for onedirve,oneNote,Outlook,excel,word 

i am developing window 8.1 universal app  and i need link for default and third app . so app can launch this app 

i found link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/onenote/9wzdncrfhvjl 

but this is open in browser not redirect to store 

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 6:48 PM

Answers

• Hello Yog11,

Please check the following article:Link to your app

So for your app, actually, let's take onenote as a sample, we can use the following uri:

ms-windows-store://pdp/?ProductId=9wzdncrfhvjl

You will see that it goes directly to the store. So for any app, you can search for it's productID and add it to the above link. You will see the result.

Best regards,

Barry 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Barry Wang Tuesday, September 8, 2015 2:02 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jamles Hez Wednesday, September 9, 2015 9:13 AM
    Thursday, August 27, 2015 10:52 AM

All replies

• Hello Yog11,

Please check the following article:Link to your app

So for your app, actually, let's take onenote as a sample, we can use the following uri:

You will see that it goes directly to the store. So for any app, you can search for it's productID and add it to the above link. You will see the result.

Best regards,

Barry 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

• Proposed as answer by Barry Wang Tuesday, September 8, 2015 2:02 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jamles Hez Wednesday, September 9, 2015 9:13 AM
    Thursday, August 27, 2015 10:52 AM
  •  Is their anyway i can launch  other app  ?

In android or IOS  store url is directly launch app if app is exits.  Is their any functionality in Window phone 8.1 or window 8.1 ?

Tuesday, September 1, 2015 5:51 PM
  • @Yog11,

May I know what is other app? Actually when you reserve the name of your app you will get that app's link, for example, you get onenote's link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/onenote/9wzdncrfhvjl 

Here you can see a code called 9wzdncrfhvjl which can also be used in Windows Store, you just need to use

The above is just ms-windows-store://pdp/?ProductId= then you can just add the app you want to here with that app's id. Does it reasonable for you?

Best regards,

Barry

Monday, September 7, 2015 1:52 AM