TFS 2013 Premium Test Hub RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

Test Hub is missing on TFS web 2013 Premium, image below. I am unable to run manual test in TFS as I would on MTM. I'm also having difficulty displaying my test cases from MTM on TFS, I guess this is caused by the Test Hub/Test Management not available in TFS.

Monday, May 18, 2015 10:54 AM

Answers

• To see the test tab, a user must have full access in the TFS instance. This post describes the same issue and provides a resolution: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/vstudio/en-US/dfbcb6f5-a653-4797-ac1d-19325b2c18ab/missing-test-tab-on-team-explorer

"You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek." - Blind Seer, O Brother Where Art Thou
    Please Mark posts as answers or helpful so that others may find the fortune they seek.

Monday, May 18, 2015 3:28 PM
  • Hello Ola,

Test Hub/Test Management is available in TFS web access but for that purpose as Tim said, you need full access right.

Full access is available to those users who have following versions:
    VS 2013 Test Professional/Premium/Ultimate edition
    VS 2015 Enterprise edition.

Full access is at TFS level; not at project or collection level.

Thanks and regards,

Sourabh J.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 8:16 AM

All replies

• To see the test tab, a user must have full access in the TFS instance. This post describes the same issue and provides a resolution: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/vstudio/en-US/dfbcb6f5-a653-4797-ac1d-19325b2c18ab/missing-test-tab-on-team-explorer

"You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek." - Blind Seer, O Brother Where Art Thou
    Please Mark posts as answers or helpful so that others may find the fortune they seek.

Monday, May 18, 2015 3:28 PM
  • Hello Ola,

Test Hub/Test Management is available in TFS web access but for that purpose as Tim said, you need full access right.

Full access is available to those users who have following versions:
    VS 2013 Test Professional/Premium/Ultimate edition
    VS 2015 Enterprise edition.

Full access is at TFS level; not at project or collection level.

Thanks and regards,

Sourabh J.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 8:16 AM