none
Open new form

Question

• It is the first time I have this promblem and I don't know what to do:

private void informationToolStripMenuItem_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                ACI aci = new ACI();
                aci.Show();
            }

this all the code nothing else

George Andredakis

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the"Mark as Answer" of that post. By marking a post as Answered, you help others find the answer faster.

The limits of what a computer can do are difined only from programmer's imagination

Thursday, April 13, 2017 10:36 AM

Answers

• Ok I found the issue it was in ACI.Designer thanks for your time

George Andredakis

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the"Mark as Answer" of that post. By marking a post as Answered, you help others find the answer faster.

The limits of what a computer can do are difined only from programmer's imagination

Thursday, April 13, 2017 11:03 AM

All replies

• please post more code as ACI is derived from which class. ACI class code would be helpful.

Mark Answered, if it solves your question and Vote if you found it helpful.
    Rohit Arora

Thursday, April 13, 2017 10:46 AM
  • Sorry I found and this in ACI code:

George Andredakis

Thursday, April 13, 2017 10:56 AM
  • Ok I found the issue it was in ACI.Designer thanks for your time

George Andredakis

Thursday, April 13, 2017 11:03 AM