smartphone and a bluetooth pc and small basic RRS feed

• Question

• goodnight,

Can I connect a smartphone and a bluetooth pc, thanks to a small basic program? It takes a particular extension?

Thank you for your answers.

cordially

absolu

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 9:02 PM

Answers

• It would be pretty tricky to control a Small Basic computer with a smartphone. Your best option would be to pair the two with Bluetooth and send messages like that.

I will consider adding Bluetooth capabilities to the IO Extension. I will announce it here on the forums if I decide to implement it.

Thanks for the suggestion! I appreciate it =)

Please mark any answers and "vote as helpful" any posts that help you!

Thursday, February 7, 2013 10:41 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hello again Absolu!

Bluetooth and smartphone interfaces would require an extension (written in C# or VB). I might be able to implement what you are looking for in the IO Extension if you could please give me some more details about what you would like to do.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 11:03 PM
    Answerer
  • It's a bit complicated.
    In fact, I would try to lead a small basic, with a smartphone. But it would also have to develop an application on the smartphone.
    I think it is not within my reach.

But if you have examples, I'm interested ^ ^

Thank you.

absolu

Thursday, February 7, 2013 7:33 AM
  • It would be pretty tricky to control a Small Basic computer with a smartphone. Your best option would be to pair the two with Bluetooth and send messages like that.

I will consider adding Bluetooth capabilities to the IO Extension. I will announce it here on the forums if I decide to implement it.

Thanks for the suggestion! I appreciate it =)

Thursday, February 7, 2013 10:41 PM
    Answerer
  • It would be really nice to make exchanges of texts, photos, etc ...

thank you in advance

absolu

Friday, February 8, 2013 12:10 AM