Continuation Manager for a class which gets called in frame already existing

Question

• I have an app in which frame is created when the app is launched and I register it with SuspensionManager for saving state but I want to save a class which is called few steps later in this frame but as I search for this when reactivation of app it can't find the class to call as Frame.

SuspensionManager.RegisterFrame(MainPage.moreFrame, "MyPicture");
      public static MyPicture Current;
      public void MyPicture(){Current=this;}

This is my code where moreFrame is the frame and MyPicture is class where I want to call Continuation Manager. Then in onActivated I look for frame as follow:

Frame scenarioFrame = Demo.More.MyPicture.Current.FindName("MyPicture") as Frame;

but it returns null and continuation manager is not called. Here MyPicture class is used to call FileOpenPicker.I am following this link and sample Link to Microsoft sample Can anyone help in this?

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:13 AM

All replies

• Hi,

There is not enough information to detect why the problem occur. Would you mind sharing a test project to OneDrive? And describe your question in detail.

Best Wishes!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. <br/> Click <a href="http://support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?showpage=1&scid=sw%3Ben%3B3559&theme=tech"> HERE</a> to participate the survey.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 4:49 AM