AJAX problem after .Net update RRS feed

• Question

• User479974052 posted

Hello,

I recently did a .Net Framework update on our production server and I'm now having problems with all controls that are doing AJAX requests. The new ASP.Net version is 4.0.30319.1 and our controls are coming from Telerik.

On my computer I'm having exactly the same version and everything works fine. But, on server, I'm getting this error each time I'm doing an AJAX call with a Telerik RadGrid : The HTTP verb POST used to access path ... is not allowed.

The problem might not be related to the ASP.Net version, but maybe to a side-effect of the update on IIS (6.0)

Also, I've test with various browser, but the problem is only on server side.

Thanks for your help.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 10:09 AM

All replies

• User479974052 posted

After doing some tests, I found that the problem is not related to Telerik or Asp.NET version.
    I took the content from the aspx files that were concerned and I made new files in a new directory and they all work fine.

So, it's only a matter of verb access right.

Does anyone know how to correct this ?

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 2:31 PM
  • User479974052 posted

After investigating, I found that there's no problem if I call the page directly (e.g. : /Default.aspx), otherwise the problem is still there.

There might be a rewriting mapper in IIS that could cause the AJAX call to fail, but I can't find it...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 2:53 PM