Reference Id: 0182082872 RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi, I am receiving the following error when trying to browse My roduct Keys in MSDN website:

An unknown service exception occurred. Please try again or contact customer support with the following reference id.

Reference Id: 0182082872

Can someone take a look at this?

Thank you!

<object data-extension-version="0.5.0.161" data-install-updates-user-configuration="true" data-supports-flavor-configuration="true" id="__symantecPKIClientMessenger" style="display:none;"></object>
    Thursday, December 22, 2016 4:16 PM

All replies

• Hi, I am receiving the following error when trying to browse My roduct Keys in MSDN website:

An unknown service exception occurred. Please try again or contact customer support with the following reference id.

Reference Id: 0182082872

Can someone take a look at this?

Thank you!

<object data-extension-version="0.5.0.161" data-install-updates-user-configuration="true" data-supports-flavor-configuration="true" id="__symantecPKIClientMessenger" style="display:none;"></object>

Dear Alexyus87,

Are you facing the error message from the new Visual Studio Subscription portal or the old legacy MSDN portal? Either way it must be a temporary glitch and should be resolved in some time.

Please do post the screenshot if possible.

Thanks
    prathaprabhu

I am a Microsoft Partner and I want to become MVP and MCC of Microsoft Licensing.

Thursday, December 22, 2016 6:05 PM