none
[Excel 2k3 + VBA] Importing spreadsheet specs from Access Table and render in Excel not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have made a VBA code that takes Spreadsheet's properties (columns, rows lenghts weights data inside ...) from Access Tables and render them in an Excel spreadsheet; if I choose 3 files to import, then I'll have 1 description column and 6 columns for data (2 columns per files)

The code is here:
    https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=a836562ed7e42700#cid=A836562ED7E42700&id=A836562ED7E42700%21109&sc=documents

the print file is the spreadsheet
    and coaching is the UserForm that imports the data from access and send them to print sheet

you can view files with VB or NotePad++ if you want

Best Regards
    Monday, December 19, 2011 12:46 AM

All replies

• the render function is not working... it renders just the description column and 1 data column
    Monday, December 19, 2011 12:48 PM
  • Dear Admin-Dev,

Could you please upload your project to the skydrive? We need to debug to find the issue. The render function seems ok to me.

Regards,

Be happy.
    Tuesday, December 20, 2011 6:34 AM
  • How about the problem on your side? Do you still need any assistant about the problem? If you still show any concern on the problem, just feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,
    Daniel van den Berg | Washington, USA | "Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy"
    Thursday, January 12, 2012 1:13 AM