none
[Windows 8.1] Installing Microsoft Store Application Developer Program (MSADP) Applications RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In the Windows 8.1 Enterprise Device Management Protocol document, the installation of MSADP applications is mentioned.

I tried to obtain the information in regard to MSADP on the internet, but not success.

Are there any web sites or official documents available for MSADP?

I don't even know if the program is available to all the countries in the world...

Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:16 PM

Answers

• The program is designed to help facilitate the pre-install of apps in large institutional device deals, currently piloted for Education.

To give you some background, Windows Store apps are obtained by individuals logging into the Windows Store and obtaining apps on an individual basis through a Microsoft Account (MSA). The Microsoft Application Deployment Program was created to help facilitate unblocking Educational customers where MSA restrictions prevent institutions from obtaining apps.

Elbrinner

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 7:14 PM

All replies

• I'm looking into this program now to see if it's still valid and, if so, where you might be able to get more information.

Eric Fleck, Windows Store and Windows Phone Developer Support. If you would like to provide feedback or suggestions for future improvements to the Windows Phone SDK please go to http://wpdev.uservoice.com/ where you can post your suggestions and/or cast your votes for existing suggestions.

Thursday, October 16, 2014 3:32 PM
  • The program is designed to help facilitate the pre-install of apps in large institutional device deals, currently piloted for Education.

To give you some background, Windows Store apps are obtained by individuals logging into the Windows Store and obtaining apps on an individual basis through a Microsoft Account (MSA). The Microsoft Application Deployment Program was created to help facilitate unblocking Educational customers where MSA restrictions prevent institutions from obtaining apps.

Elbrinner

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 7:14 PM
  • Eric and Elbrinner,

Thanks both for your replies. Understood about the MSADP.

Thanks!

Thursday, April 9, 2015 2:26 AM