Family History Not Importing Correctly RRS feed

• Question

• I added a line of Family History to my health record:

Condition: Inspissation

Onset Date: 10-01-2010

Relationship: Father

I exported the information into a CCD. I then took that exact CCD and tried to import it to my HealthVault record. However, HealthVault cannot find any items in the CCD to add

<component>
        <structuredBody>
            <component>
                <section>
                      <templateId root="2.16.840.1.113883.10.20.1.4" />
                      <templateId root="1.3.6.1.4.1.19376.1.5.3.1.3.14" />
                      <code code="10157-6" codeSystem="2.16.840.1.113883.6.1" codeSystemName="LOINC" displayName="History of family member diseases" />
                      <title>Family History</title>
                     <text>
                        <table>
                            <thead>
                                <tr>
                                    <th>Condition</th>
                                    <th>Onset Date</th>
                                    <th>Relationship</th>
                                </tr>
                            </thead>
                            <tbody>
                                <tr>
                                    <td>Inspissation</td>
                                    <td>20101001</td>
                                    <td>Father</td>
                                </tr>
                            </tbody>
                        </table>
                    </text>
                </section>
            </component>
        </structuredBody>
    </component>

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 5:48 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I followed exactly the same steps as you mentioned, but I am not able to reproduce this issue. Is it possible to share your record with me? If this is fine with you can you please send the sharing invitation to my account at aneeshdk@hotmail.com?

As I am not able to reproduce the issue I will not be able to further investigate this issue at this time. So please let me know if you can share the record with me so that I can test the scenario on your account. You can remove the permissions once the testing is done.

Thanks and Regards,

Aneesh D.

• Marked as answer by Aneesh D Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:55 AM
    Wednesday, October 13, 2010 6:11 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I tried creating a Family History and exporting the information to CCD. I am able to import the CCD with all items properly to HelathVault.

Can you please specify the exact steps to reproduce this issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Aneesh D.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 7:36 PM
  • Hello,

I tried creating a Family History and exporting the information to CCD. I am able to import the CCD with all items properly to HelathVault.

Can you please specify the exact steps to reproduce this issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Aneesh D.

I started with no Family History. I added a new Family History with only this information:

Relative's Condition - Mixed Infection

Relative - Test Robertson

Relationship - Father

I exported the CCD, and tried to add it to my HealthVault

On the Continuity of Care Document (CCD) page, I selected "Add Items ", and on the next page, "Choose Items To Add ".

The message I get is this:

We could not find any health information in this document that we can add individually to this record. The document might contain other types on information. To find out, click Cancel, then view the details of the document.

On the Continuity of Care Document (CCD) page, I am able to look at the details of the CCD I added, and they Family History shows properly.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 8:48 PM
  • Hello,

I followed exactly the same steps as you mentioned, but I am not able to reproduce this issue. Is it possible to share your record with me? If this is fine with you can you please send the sharing invitation to my account at aneeshdk@hotmail.com?

As I am not able to reproduce the issue I will not be able to further investigate this issue at this time. So please let me know if you can share the record with me so that I can test the scenario on your account. You can remove the permissions once the testing is done.

Thanks and Regards,

Aneesh D.

• Marked as answer by Aneesh D Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:55 AM
    Wednesday, October 13, 2010 6:11 PM
  • Hello,

Can you please let me know whether you are still facing this issue? Please note that we will be closing this thread soon if don't hear back from you considering the issue as resolved.

Thanks and Regards,

Aneesh D.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 10:04 PM