none
Grunt Launcher for 2017 RC2

All replies

• Hi markgoldin,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Research around and I found it looks like all previous download link for VS 2017 RC or update version already be replaced with the VS 2017 RTM, even in the MSDN Subscriber Downloads. Since now the VS 2017 RTM version already released on March 7, we recommend customers to use and experience the formal edition. In Visual Studio 2017 RTM, we have made lots of performance and productivity improvements and it also fixed the known issues that existed in the RC versions. Sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Do you have any issue in the VS 2017 RC? If so, please provide the detail information about your issue, we will try our best to help you to solve.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 09, 2017 4:29 AM
  • Hi Markgoldin,

Sorry to trouble you and I found I made a misunderstanding of your issue.

After research and confirm, I found now the Grunt Launcher have not support the VS 2017 like the following and we need to waiting for a new Grunt Launcher version.

Since the Grunt Launcher is the third party software that created by Paolo Nicodemo, you can go to the download package: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=PaoloNicodemo.GruntLauncher and leave a message to confirm with Paolo Nicodemo for the release plan and date.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 17, 2017 9:42 AM