none
Value display in PerformancePoint Services reports for Projects RRS feed

• Question

• I am using performance point services for Project Server / SharePoint 2013, I have developed Analytical reports, I was wondering how the calculated values could appear on the graph instead of the tool tip
    Tuesday, March 25, 2014 12:46 PM

Answers

• Hi Syed,

I have to say that I don't know how to display charts values instead of tooltip in Performance Point, neither if it is possible. But here are a couple of workaround:

• Display next to the chart the corresponding grid, so it will be easy to read both chart and data grid in "parallel",
    • Use the decomposition tree that allows you drilling down the data along any dimension.

Hope this helps.

Guillaume Rouyre - MBA, MCP, MCTS

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 1:55 PM

All replies

• Hi Syed,

I have to say that I don't know how to display charts values instead of tooltip in Performance Point, neither if it is possible. But here are a couple of workaround:

• Display next to the chart the corresponding grid, so it will be easy to read both chart and data grid in "parallel",
    • Use the decomposition tree that allows you drilling down the data along any dimension.

Hope this helps.

Guillaume Rouyre - MBA, MCP, MCTS

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 1:55 PM
  • Hi Guillaumme,

Thanks for your input, I had something similar in mind as a work around.  But was wondering if someone can give me better insight on this. Like Excel all values are part of Excel Charts and is displayed on the chart itself.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 6:13 AM