none
Monitor Dynamics AX Outbound queue ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello AX gurus

Currently we are working on a AX to BizTalk integration. There is nothing special about the scenario, AX sends a a xml( business document ) to the queue, biztalk gets it, orhestration processes teh xml and sends it to a different system.
    The problem is BizTalk is getting the multiple copies of the xml from AX. I can see from the HAT that the receive pipeline executed multiple times and hence orchestration exeucted multiple times.
    And all the documents are same.
    But the AX guys say, they just sent the document only once.

I'm tyring to find out a way to figure this out, I'm cosidering to stop biztalk receive and check the AX Outbound Queue, but I'm not exactly sure how to implement like what API (in BusinessConnector dll ? or other API) or is there a tool in AX to check this ?

Thanks
    Kishore

Tuesday, May 3, 2011 9:39 PM

Answers

• Hi Kishore,

If you got access to AX, then go to Basic -> Periodic -> Application Integration Framework -> Document history. Remember to sort by “Created date and time”.

You could also access the SQL database AIF document log directly

SELECT TOP 1000 [VERSION]

,[PROCESSNAME]

,[DOCUMENTXML]

,[MESSAGEID]

,[CREATEDDATETIME]

,[DEL_CREATEDTIME]

,[DATAAREAID]

,[RECVERSION]

,[RECID]

FROM [Ax2009].[dbo].[AIFDOCUMENTLOG]
      ORDER BY CREATEDDATETIME DESC

Otherwise create a simple File Sendport which subscribes to your AX ReceivePort and outputs all messages received from AX to a local file folder.

Best regards
    Rasmus Jaeger

Thursday, May 5, 2011 7:04 AM

All replies

• Hi Kishore,

If you got access to AX, then go to Basic -> Periodic -> Application Integration Framework -> Document history. Remember to sort by “Created date and time”.

You could also access the SQL database AIF document log directly

SELECT TOP 1000 [VERSION]

,[PROCESSNAME]

,[DOCUMENTXML]

,[MESSAGEID]

,[CREATEDDATETIME]

,[DEL_CREATEDTIME]

,[DATAAREAID]

,[RECVERSION]

,[RECID]

FROM [Ax2009].[dbo].[AIFDOCUMENTLOG]
      ORDER BY CREATEDDATETIME DESC

Otherwise create a simple File Sendport which subscribes to your AX ReceivePort and outputs all messages received from AX to a local file folder.

Best regards
    Rasmus Jaeger

Thursday, May 5, 2011 7:04 AM
  • I don't know what can be seen on the AX side, but I would fire up Microsoft Network Monitor to see the actual traffic inbound to your BizTalk server(s).

Thursday, May 5, 2011 5:08 PM