Obout ImageZoom Issue RRS feed

• Question

• User327566482 posted

I have been using several Obout controls without any issues.  Over the last couple of months I have been incorporating more ASP.NET AJAX controls on my website to improve our customer's experience.  With that said I have encountered a problem where if I have an Obout ImageZoom on a page, none of the ASP.NET AJAX controls work.  I noticed this first with the Obout ImageZoom and the TabContainer, where the TabContainer would not show up on any web browser other than IE.  I got tired of waiting on Obout to fix this control and replaced the ImageZoom with a simple ASP.NET AJAX ModalPopupExtender.  It all works ok (not as good as the ImageZoom did, but I can live with it), but I just saw the modal popup fail too if the ImageZoom control is present on the page.  Anyone else using these controls have encountered this issue?

Friday, July 23, 2010 6:06 PM

All replies

• User-1367823493 posted

Hello

Hi have one very similiar problem, So I had a big image and I made Zoom  I can't Get a way to define  the zoom for 800*800 or less Because in this way is impossible to see the image.

Regards,

DG

Thursday, August 19, 2010 12:52 PM