none
licencia expirada

Question

• Hola, al usar el programa de visual studio me sale un mensaje que dice " la evaluación ampliada ha expirado, obtenga una licencia con una cuenta en linea o una clave del producto" pero siempre inicio sesión en el programa con mi cuenta, y ya no me deja usar el programa, que debo hacer?
    Tuesday, May 17, 2016 2:02 PM

Answers

• Hi Daniel Felipe Camacho,

This is an English forum. According to your language, it seems not English. I just can translate it with Bing dictionary. Base on the translate result, your problem is the Visual Studio prompt your license has expired and you need to active your Visual Studio online or using a product key, is it right?

Please tell us which version of Visual Studio are you using?

If you are using Visual Studio Community version, which is free version. Please sign in with your Microsoft account through the Sign in menu in right top of Visual Studio. And then open the account settings windows to click the "Check for an Update license" hyperlink to get a new license.

If you are using Professional and Enterprise version, I'm afraid you need to buy a Visual Studio product key to active your Visual Studio from Purchasing site.

If you are using previous version of Visual Studio, such as Visual Studio Premium 2012, please click the "Order Online" to register a trial product key.

If any other version of Visual Studio, please feel free to let me know.

And since this is a English forum, we are not familiar with other language, please provide more information in English. If you also don't familiar with English, I suggest you post your problem to the appropriate language forum for a better help. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 8:55 AM