none
Contact phone change

Question

• Hello I would like to change the contact number for Russian one which is always available, so that when the support manager call I can confirm the information , please say if I can change the number on +7 921 5565502?
    Friday, April 21, 2017 8:27 AM

All replies

• Hello,

If you need to change the contact info for your developer account, you can enter the "Account Setting" page and "update" the phone number in contact info section:

"You can edit this section if any of your contact info has changed. Note that changing this info may require us to verify your account again, especially if you have a company account. Your verification status will show as Pending while this is in process. The verification process can take from a few days to a couple of weeks, and often includes a phone call to your company from our verification partners Symantec or Dun & Bradstreet (so make sure your contact information is up to date)."

For more details, you can refer to Managing your account settings and profile info.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 21, 2017 8:49 AM
  • There is a problem that there is no possibility at the website to change the phone number, till verification is not finished(
    Friday, April 21, 2017 3:45 PM