Submission Page Goes Nowhere RRS feed

• Question

• When I try to submit an app, it takes me to the dialog to choose which type of app. Regardless of my selection, the page simply blinks. It goes no where. It only reloads the same page with the app type radio buttons. I've tried opening in a new window, allowing pop-ups, using Chrome, and IE. Nothing fixes this.

Is there another way to submit? How can I possibly get around this or find an answer to the problem here?

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 6:45 PM

All replies

• Hello,

>When I try to submit an app, it takes me to the dialog to choose which type of app

Could you share an screenshot about this page? What kind of apps do you want to publish?

You could upload the image to OneDrive and share the link if you're not able to post image directly.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 12, 2018 3:06 AM