Returning win32status code for Web Logging using HTTPModule RRS feed

• Question

• User8809227 posted

Hi,

I want to get the win32status code (sc-win32-status) for each http request like what you would see when reading an IIS Log file created using the W3C Extended Log Format.  I have figured out how to get the HTTPStatusCode (like 200 for success using Response.StatusCode). 

The reason for this is that we are not using IIS Web Log files for Web Logging so I have to write an HTTPModule for this task.  I have everything working in the HTTPModule so far.  I am using VB.NET with Visual Studio 2003.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this?  If so, can you please provide details and code? 

Thank you.

Friday, December 15, 2006 3:49 PM

All replies

• User1347187933 posted

sc-status is different from sc-win32-status, Response.StatusCode should be sc-status in IIS log 

Monday, December 18, 2006 5:08 AM
  • User8809227 posted

I want to get the win32status code (sc-win32-status), as well as the HTTPStatus Code (sc-status).  IIS Log can get both.  I have already figured out how to get the HTTPStatus code using Response.StatusCode in my HTTPModule.  But, I also need the win32 status code which I know is different that sc-status code.  How do I get that one as well?

Thank you

Monday, December 18, 2006 10:08 AM