none
Xbox Live Sign In/Profile Association

Question

• Hello.

Having trouble with those two requirements for my Third Submission (same game).

Does anyone know if it's possible to mix C++ and JavaScript in Xbox One (Creators Collection) projects?

The software I used to make this game is Construct 2, and while it officially has features for the sign in, they appear to be broken for now.

Microsoft recommends C++ code integration for this.

But no idea how to do this.

After exporting as a Universal Windows App from Construct 2 and adding the SDK in Visual Studio, all I have is a .js runtime file.

Is it possible to integrate the required C++ code somehow with it?

Sunday, January 07, 2018 7:18 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Since your question is out of the scope of publishing universal app forum, I'll move your thread to the proper forum so that you might be assisted better.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 08, 2018 6:17 AM
  • Greetings.

I made some progress on this.

"Sign in" now works with test accounts.

But I still can't pull the profile and display the gamertag.

Is that only supposed to happen after clicking the "let's play" button in the Microsoft pop-up after successful sign in?

That's where I still get the error and Microsoft message:

"Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80860003"

Can someone provide a C/C++ equivalent for the next steps for this and associated logic?

Perhaps I could then replicate in my software.

Thursday, January 11, 2018 8:19 PM
  • Hello

You can take a look at the Xbox Live SDK samples for the Creators program.  This C++ sample is for sign-in and using the social manager to retrieve player profiles, friends list, and presence information.

https://github.com/Microsoft/xbox-live-samples/tree/master/Samples/CreatorsSDK/Social/UWP/Cpp

Thanks,

Jeffrey

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 10:15 PM