routing call from mobile through PC RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

I am intrested in developing a 2 part program:

The first part will be on the mobile device that while making a call, sending an SMS or accesing the web, the cellphone, instead of sending the request through the normal way, it will send it through BlueTooth to a PC.

The second part will be on the PC, it will recieve the request and transfer it while sending the proper response.

I know how to pass the request to the needed service either using Skype or the internen, what I need is:

1. Is it possible to intersept these requests and send them through bluetooth (including the voice of a call)?

2. How do I send them through bluetooth?

3. How can I recieve the bluetooth request on the PC (assuming I have the hardware)?

I am working in C# but any language could be added as DLL so that is of no issue

Thank you

Sunday, November 21, 2010 2:49 PM

All replies

•  

Hi

1. Is it possible to intersept these requests and send them through bluetooth (including the voice of a call)?

Surely, we have bluetooth headset just base on it.

2. How do I send them through bluetooth?

Here is document about bluetooth and it's sample codes for windows mobile 6.5

Bluetooth Application Development

3. How can I recieve the bluetooth request on the PC (assuming I have the hardware)?

Of cause, you can get more learning resources from here.

Developing Bluetooth Technology Solutions

Hope these information can help you!

Regards!

Jesse

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Thursday, November 25, 2010 7:35 AM
  • The Bluetooth headset works the other way around, it routs the call from your headset to thephone, I want to override the phone calling mechanisem and route the call from the phone to the bluetooth.

Regarding the documentation, thank you, I will go over it

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 2:09 PM