none
can not copy the inlinshape to the Clipboard in vsto RRS feed

• Question

• vs2012, office2013

i have three RichTextContentControl in my document,we name it A,B,C. and  i subscription the vstoDocument_BeforeSave event...

first,  the A RichTextContentControl  have a picture, i cut the picture to RichTextContentControl B by UI action

when i save the document, i use the below code to looping through all shape in the document

foreach (Word.ContentControl c in vstoDocument.ContentControls) {
                    if (c.Type == Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdContentControlType.wdContentControlRichText) {
                        if (c.Range.InlineShapes != null && c.Range.InlineShapes.Count > 0) {
                            foreach (Word.InlineShape s in c.Range.InlineShapes) {
                                Debug.Print(c.Title);
                                Clipboard.Clear();
                                s.Range.Copy();
                                object obj = Clipboard.GetData(System.Windows.Forms.DataFormats.Bitmap);
                                shapes.Add(s);
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }

i can find the picture in RichTextContentControl B, but there's a strange problem, the "obj" in code will be null, i can't understand the reason.

and i try change my behavior: cut the picture to RichTextContentControl A but not in the origin paragraph, the code will be ok. why?

Help please! 

Thanks will

Friday, September 27, 2013 1:21 PM

Answers

• i found the way by myself, use the appliction.selection.copy() other than shape.range.copy() method.

foreach (InlineShape shape in item.Range.InlineShapes)

{

if (shape.Type == WdInlineShapeType.wdInlineShapePicture)

{

shape.Select();

shape.Application.Selection.Copy();

if (Clipboard.ContainsImage())

{

Bitmap bmp = new Bitmap(Clipboard.GetImage());

fileName = System.Guid.NewGuid() + defaultPicExtension;

bmp.Save(savePath + fileName, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png);

}

}

}

• Marked as answer by sendreams Saturday, September 28, 2013 2:08 PM
    Saturday, September 28, 2013 2:08 PM