none
Wifi History RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone, I'm developing a Windows Application using c# in which i want the previously connected all wifi network's SSID name and passwords.

Can anyone help?

I have used WlanApi for searching the currently available networks with their signal strength but not able to read the previously connected WiFi network names and password

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in Advance.

Saturday, September 8, 2018 7:01 AM

Answers

• Hi Bhaumik Shah8,

Please refer to the following thread, which use managedwifi to list all the SSID of the wireless network. 

public void ScanSSID()
            {
                WlanClient client = new WlanClient();
                foreach (WlanClient.WlanInterface wlanIface in client.Interfaces)
                {
                    // Lists all networks with WEP security
                    Wlan.WlanAvailableNetwork[] networks = wlanIface.GetAvailableNetworkList(0);
                    foreach (Wlan.WlanAvailableNetwork network in networks)
                    {
                        WIFISSID targetSSID = new  WIFISSID();
                        targetSSID.wlanInterface = wlanIface;
                        targetSSID.wlanSignalQuality = (int)network.wlanSignalQuality;
                        targetSSID.SSID = GetStringForSSID(network.dot11Ssid);
                        targetSSID.dot11DefaultAuthAlgorithm = network.dot11DefaultAuthAlgorithm.ToString();
                        targetSSID.dot11DefaultCipherAlgorithm = network.dot11DefaultCipherAlgorithm.ToString();
                        ssids.Add(targetSSID);
                    }
                }
            } // EnumSSID

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/39587.c-managed-wifi-api.aspx

Best regards,

Zhanglong

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 10, 2018 2:56 AM