Cloud service and Web development RRS feed

• Question

• User-1563203391 posted

I've been looking for the best cloud service and web development providers for a long time.
    Please suggest the best development developer..

Thanks!

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 4:25 PM

All replies

• User-1228555585 posted

Web development is the umbrella term for conceptualizing, creating, deploying and operating web applications and application programming interfaces for the Web. You will learn the Python syntax as well as important concepts in programming such as Object-oriented programming as well as encapsulation. CodeIgniter : Powerful and lightweight PHP framework built for developers who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications. Version control software, such as Git, allows developers to maintain and track changes to their code. After successfully completing this program, students will be able to design dynamic and responsive websites an apply their knowledge of website design by applying their knowledge of website design and coding principles, website management, media integration, and digital marketing techniques. That's because of browsers — at the front-end — only understand JavaScript, but a server — at the back-end — can be configured to understand (pretty much) any language. Get an idea from here: Svitla Systems, Inc.

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 4:35 PM
  • User283571144 posted

Hi corpuzf31,

I've been looking for the best cloud service and web development providers for a long time.
    Please suggest the best development developer..

According to your description, I suggest you could try to use azure cloud service.

Azure cloud service is used for highly-available, massively-scalable applications and APIs.

• Focus on apps, not hardware
    • Support for Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, .NET, and Ruby
    • Autoscale to meet demand and save money
    • Deploy thousands of instances in minutes
    • Integrated health, monitoring, and load balancing
    • Automatic operating system and application patching

More details, you could refer to below article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cloud-services/cloud-services-choose-me 

Best Regards,

Brando

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 2:11 AM