HyperVisor Code Integrity Readiness Test RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All, 

I am certifying a DSM written by us with Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and it is failing for above mentioned test case with following errors: 

WDTF_TEST : Unrecognized log format
    WexTraceInfo ThreadId=6152 ProcessId=476 TimeStamp=1536932859

LogSessionId=1

WDTF_TEST : Parsing Driver Verifier CI statistics log file detected Code Integrity FAILURES. (See the individual failures above.) Start Driver Verifier with '-flags 0x02000000' and a kernel debugger attached to the computer under test, and exercise the driver (use the driver) independently of running the test (separately from running the test) in order to identify specific failures.
    WexTraceInfo ThreadId=6152 ProcessId=476 TimeStamp=1536941165 LogSessionId=1
    WDTF_TEST : For more information on HyperVisor Code Integrity Readiness Test failures, use the following link: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=787617
    WexTraceInfo ThreadId=6152 ProcessId=476 TimeStamp=1536951929 LogSessionId=1

I have done all recommended code changes and also test the driver with mentioned Driver Verifier but it is not having any system crash/BSOD at that time. And also on one system it is passing but on the other system where I had required LUNs(disks) where I had run other test cases it is failing. we are stuck in this case since last 2 weeks. I want to attach sys, inf , cat and log files here too but as there seems no options here for that so could attach them. 

Any help in this case would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Thursday, July 5, 2018 9:02 AM

All replies

• Unrecognized log format seems to occur when I do not change the system locale to English in the case of Windows 2016RTM of the Japanese edition.

HyperVisor Code Integrity Readiness Test did Pass when I changed the system locale to English.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/a1ba476a-380c-423c-b607-897696076602/hypervisor-code-integrity-test-failure-in-win10-rs?forum=whck

Tuesday, October 30, 2018 7:34 AM