LightSwitch 2013 does not populate the aspnet membership tables when publishing a new application RRS feed

• Question

• Whenever I publish a new LightSwitch 2013 application it creates the obligatory "intrinsic" database for that application but all of the tables are empty!  In other words, it does not populate ANY of the aspnet membership tables in the new database.  I have been using LightSwitch since the very first beta in VS 2010 and this has always worked perfectly for me until I started using LightSwitch in VS 2013.  Does anyone know why this doesn't work any longer?  Or, more importantly, how to fix it so that it does populate the aspnet membership tables when you publish the database schema?
    Thursday, September 18, 2014 8:08 PM

Answers

• HI Rodney,

Welcome to LightSwitch forum.

If your LightSwitch application includes a database project in Visual Studio2013, you can write scripts to manage the intrinsic database whenever you build or deploy that application. Here are some resources about the Intrinsic Database for LightSwitch: Intrinsic Database Management with Database Projects  and  Managing the Intrinsic Database for LightSwitch     

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

Best regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, September 29, 2014 7:37 AM
    Wednesday, September 24, 2014 1:53 PM